Every WIF Women and Newborn Hospital has a round-the-clock pharmacy within the facility, staffed by a team of registered pharmacists to provide the medications needed. Located at the ground floor of our Centres, close to the main reception, the pharmacy team is available to assist any medication-related needs of our patients and their families. The pharmacy team works in conjunction with the consultants, resident medical officers and nursing staff to ensure safe and efficient medication services.
If you have been given an admission date, we encourage you to pre-register with the Centre as early as possible to ensure admission without any delays.
Choice of Package
- Normal Delivery
- Instrumental Delivery
- LSCS (C-Section)
- LSCS (C-Section) With Tubectomy
Choice of Accommodation
- Varied levels of accommodation are available to suit every budget
- Semi Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Room
- Super Deluxe Room
Of Hospital Bills
The Hospital will generate an estimate of your total hospital bill for the admission. This includes the Consultant’s professional fees but does not include emergency visits, cross referrals, cases with complications and charges for any procedure not specified at the time of admission. Therefore, the finally billed amount may vary from the estimate given. Your understanding is sought in this matter.
Admission formalities will be done at the Admission / Billing
Please bring the following documents when you get admitted:
- Admission advice from your Doctor
- If you do not have an Indian passport or are not an Indian citizen, please bring a copy of your visa and passport
- Information about the hospital charges is available with the Billing Department at the hospital.
- You will need to pay a deposit at the time of booking your admission or at admission. The amount will depend on the type of accommodation you choose.
- If you are need to undergo any surgery, for the procedure will need to be deposited at admission; you will be kept informed about subsequent payment that needs to be made.
- We request you to make the payments within 24 hours of intimation
- You should get admitted for day surgery by on the morning of surgery so that there is time to get all your admission formalities completed in time for surgery.
- For other surgery, your doctor will advise you to get admitted the day before.
We will do our best to give you your choice of accommodation, but we will confirm this the day before your scheduled admission.
The Guest Relation Executive will escort you to your room.
- In-Room Facilities
Your room has been specially designed to provide the comfort of your home. It is air-conditioned, and has cable TV. You will have facilities for telephone calls, in room food service and a newspaper. Toiletries will be provided. Your clothes and clothes for the baby will be provided.
- Nurse on Call
A nurse call system makes sure that nurses will always attend to you when required. Please do not hesitate in using the Nurse Call button in case you need any assistance. Nurses at Wif Hospital are groomed to attend to all your emergency requirements and needs with a smile.
A dedicated trained attendant will be assigned to you. You can avail his / her services within the hospital premises.
Housekeeping will clean your room three times a day to ensure hygiene.
- Hot water will be available 24 hrs.